Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yes, I'm crazy

So, I have a question:

Do people think that I can knit four of these and the rest of this: in approximately 18 months? (click the picture... you really need to).

Actually I know I can. However let's add passing 3B and fourth year too.

I was afraid of that...

The shawl centre is somewhat odd looking because I didn't really bother blocking it much (I'm sure you can figure out why not). It seems a little small, but I haven't even finished the first thing of yarn (but it might not last out picking up new stitches), so I guess this is less than a quarter of the finished shawl.

I'm off to start courting insanity picking up stitches for the border. Toodles!

1 comment:

NostalgicKnot said...

I can see beauty of the finished shawl = ) You will be able to finish it!

Hahah, I guess you are a waterloo engineer. I don't against loo people lol, my sister is at loo too (Mathematics).

Happy knitting,
Angela the Knitnerd