Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So apparently it's not all their fault...

I suppose that when I try to compile my code as I'm going along (as a check) instead of waiting until I'm done I really can't get upset with the computer for giving me error messages when there's nothing wrong. (I was going to close those braces! Just... later). Nor is it the computer's fault when I spend two + hours trying to fix a bug which wasn't what I was interested, not even when it turns out that I was right, and there wasn't anything wrong with the code that was being complained about. Well... nothing except the braces...

So the gist of the matter is I'm beginning to think that it's less that computers hate me and more that I hate them.

1 comment:

eKNITabeth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.