Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Clothing

So I may well be acquiring more clothes. Less painfully than normal. Women in Engineering is having a clothing swap. I'll see if I can get away with ditching some of my larger clothes there, and picking up some stuff that more resembles my size. In other news, I was walking around Uptown the other day, and the shiny store displays caught my eye (they do that, even when it's just clothes). Everything was green. I'm thinking that if one of my colours is in this season I should buy some clothes (bonus: it's not red, which I don't really have too much of anymore, but still need to cut back on).

The prospect of being able to find nice clothes in the stores (or in POETS) is a very nice one. Because it would appear that I'm going to need a *ahem* T-square if I ever want my dress to be done.

No comments: