Wednesday, March 21, 2007

"...to help other people,..."

So the other night I was walking along, heading to guides. Those of you who know me, I'm sure, are nodding your heads at the fact that I have yet to fix my bike. What makes this interesting though is I'm walking along carrying groceries, rather more than I had intended. I had two different people, one of the girls' parents and one of the other guiders stop and offer me rides. (Yes, this means I didn't take them. In my defense the rides were offered when I was almost all the way there). The amusing part? This is the first time I've had people stop for me on the way to guides, and I've been walking all winter.

It's nice to know that people do look out for each other. And nice to know that they'll still keep talking to me after I refuse a ride.

No comments: